Preparation time: approx. 20 min
Cooking time: approx. 10-15 min
Oven temperature: 225°
Ingredients: (4 pers.)
4 large tomatoes
4 slices of bacon
Salt, white pepper
2 tbsp grated cheese
- Cut a small cap off each tomato and pit them.
- Stand the tomatoes upside down for a little while so they drain.
- Salt and pepper inside the tomatoes.
- Place them in a greased fireproof dish.
- Pour in the eggs and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each tomato and place the dish in a hot oven at 225° for about 10-15 min.
- Add toasted bread and butter
Translated from Swedish using Google Translate.
©️ Hemmets Journal AB S/B/1