Cooking time: approximately 10 min
Ingredients: (4 pers)
1 small head of lettuce
1 can paprika salad
1 herring fillet or 1 can of pickled herring
1 can black caviar
4 raw egg yolks
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon mustard
3-4 tablespoons cream
salt, white pepper
1. Finely shred the rinsed salad and put it together with paprika strips at the bottom of a serving glass.
2. Cut the herring into thin pieces and spread on top.
3. Stir together vinegar oil and spices. Add the cream while stirring and moisten the salad with this sauce.
4. Add the caviar and top with a raw egg yolk.
5. Garnish with a thin slice of lemon.
© Hemmets Journal AB S/H/2
Poorly translated from the original Swedish by Google Translate.