1 pkg (8 oz) medium noodles
½ cup packaged bread stuffing
2 teaspoons instant minced onion
½ cup milk
1 lb ground beef
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 can (10½ oz) mushroom gravy
¼ cup light cream
½ teaspoon dried dillweed
- Bring water and salt for noodles to boiling as package label directs.
- In medium bowl, combine stuffing, onion, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and milk. When soft, add beef, egg, and Worcestershire; with fork, mix until combined. Shape into 2 dozen meatballs.
- Add noodles to boiling water.
- In hot butter in skillet, brown meatballs on all sides. Stir in gravy, cream, and dill; simmer, covered, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drain noodles well. Arranged around edge of heated serving platter; spoon meatballs and sauce into center.
Makes 4 to 5 servings.
©️ Copyright 1973 by The McCall Publishing Co. All rights reserved. Printed in U.S.A.