Preparation time: 15 min.
Baking time: 10 min.
Oven temperature: 375°
Popular with both children and adults, these crisp drop cookies are simple to make and delicious.
For 3 dozen cookies you will need:
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 cup coarsely-chopped salted nuts
1. Cream together until light, the butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
2. Mix the flour and soda. Add to creamed mixture. Stir until well blended.
3. Stir in peanuts.
4. Drop rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Grease bottom of tumbler, dip in granulated sugar and use to flatten cookies.
6. Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Remove at once to wire racks to cool. Store airtight or freeze.
©MCMLXXXV My Great Recipes. All Rights Reserved. Printed in Holland.
Something I actually want to try