1 cup milk
1 tablespoon salad oil
1 cup packaged pancake mix
1/2 cup wheat germ
1/2 cup raisins
Butter or margarine
Hot maple syrup or honey
1. Heat griddle, then grease very lightly.
2. In medium bowl, with rotary beater, beat milk with egg and oil just until combined.
3. Stir in pancake mix, wheat germ, and raisins.
4. Use 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Cook pancakes until lightly browned – about 3 minutes on each side.
5. Serve with butter and maple syrup or honey.
Makes 8 medium-sized pancakes.
A LATE BREAKFAST
Fresh Orange and Pineapple Juice
Hot Maple Syrup
© Copyright 1973 by The McCall Publishing Co. All rights reserved. Printed in U.S.A.