1 can (7 oz) solid-pack tuna, drained and flaked
4 stuffed green olives, sliced
4 oz small Cheddar cheese cubes
3 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
1/3 cup mayonnaise or cooked salad dressing
3 tablespoons sweet-pickle relish
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
1/4 teaspoon salt
8 frankfurter rolls
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In medium bowl, combine tuna, olives, cheese, egg, mayonnaise, pickle relish, onion, and salt; mix well.
3. Spoon into rolls. Wrap each in foil. Place on cookie sheet.
4. Bake 10 minutes. Serve hot, right in foil. Serves 8.
1 can (15 1/2 oz) chile con carne with beans
1 tablespoon paprika
2 teaspoons brown sugar
8 frankfurter rolls, split and lightly buttered
1. In small saucepan, combine chile, paprika, and sugar; mix well. Bring to boiling over low heat, stirring.
2. Broil frankfurters on broiler rack, 4 inches from heat, 3 minutes, turning once.
3. Place rolls, cut sides up, on broiler rack. Broil 30 seconds, until toasted.
4. To serve: Place frankfurter inside each roll; top each with some of chile mixture. Serves 4.
©Copyright 1973 by The McCall Publishing Co. All rights reserved. Printed in U.S.A.