2 pkg (10-oz size) frozen corn, thawed and drained
3 eggs, well beaten
1 teaspoon grated onion
1/4 cup unsifted all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons salt
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
2 cups light cream
1 can (4 oz) pimientos, drained and coarsely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Lightly grease a 1 1/2 quart, shallow baking dish.
2. In large bowl, combine corn, eggs and onion; mix well.
3. Combine flour, salt, pepper, sugar, and nutmeg. Stir into corn mixture.
4. Add butter, cream, and pimientos; mix well. Pour into prepared dish. Set dish in pan. Pour hot water to 1-inch depth around dish.
5. Bake, uncovered, 1 hour, or until pudding is firm and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve hot. Cut into squares.
Makes 8 servings
© Copyright 1973 by The McCall Publishing Co. All rights reserved. Printed in U.S.A.